Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Saturday, February 28, 2009

18 months in the making...

Hi fam and friends! On Tuesday I turned 1 1/2! How exciting- not that I did anything spectacular, but today was a big day! Mommy has always said that I was born with 10 long hairs right on the top of my head- and that was it! It has taken eighteen months to grow enough for a trim. I had a few random curls in the back that Mommy hated to see go, but they just looked a little dishevelled. So Mommy made it into a special occassion. I got a new booster seat and Mommy had mirror decorated with the alphabet all around it. I got my own pair of scissors and sat in the chair like a big boy. Mommy didn't cut all the curls off, just the stragglies at the bottom. Thanks, Daddy for entertaining me!

1 comment:

megan said...

aw, so cute! Maebry has yet to have a haircut but Clarke is due for one, he has a rattail going on in the back