Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Monday, September 3, 2007

An Afternoon @ Kennesaw Mountain

Hello everyone! Today is my Daddy's 27th birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! Mom was super sweet to dad & cooked him a delicious dinner tonight - Red Snapper w/ Mushrooms and Onions & Parmesan Rosemary Mashed Potatoes! I'm mad I don't have any teeth to try that! Mom also surprised dad by "hand-painting" me a special birthday celebration OUTFIT!!! (see below)


Here we are earlier in the day enjoying my first "picnic" @ Kennesaw Mountain. After about 20 tries, dad finally balanced the pillow on top of the cooler & set the timer on the camera! Mom and dad had laughed & squiggled around so much that I just decided to fall asleep!
Mom and dad woke me up from a great nap I was having, but because it was dad's birthday, I didn't even cry! We picked up 24 chicken wings from Buffalo Wild Wings in town and packed some tea and muscadine grapes! (I of course did not partake in that gross grown up food). Anyways, I really enjoyed the cool breeze and beautiful sunshine through the 100+ year old oak trees nearby. Xuxa also tagged along, & Dad snapped a shot of us sleeping together. I think she is my friend now, I just can't wait to play GI Joe w/ her in a few years... I bet she will love to play!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell both of you, great job, what a beautiful baby boy! Way to step up to the plate and hit a home run brother! God has blessed Braden with such amazing parents, congrats guys, can't wait to come and see the little man!
Preston

Unknown said...

Braden is absolutely adorable! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with him. I noticed the picture of his car seat. Ava has the same one! We will be back from DC in a few weeks. Can't wait to meet Braden and see you guys. I love your blog! I'll check back here often.

Tracy, Heather and Ava