Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fun on a Saturday Morning Stroll!


Good Morning friends and family! I hope everyone is doing great! Mom and dad took me on a 2 1/2 mile stroller ride this morning around the neighborhood. Dad carried xuxa most of the way b/c mommy was strolling (no pun intended)! Nevertheless, it was absolutely beautiful - & I didn't have to sport my mosquito net either.

I have been sleeping very well lately. Last night & the night before I went to bed around 10 and didn't wake up until 4:30 for my feeding. Dad and mom tell me that is "a good job Braden" & give me kisses. I also have started to focus more on people's faces and objects as long as they are close to my face. This has got mom and dad really excited and they've been talking to me non-stop. I just wish dad would have eaten a mint after that salsa he ate! (and he wonders why I was grimacing so much!) Well, I have to go now. Nap time is at 10:00a.m. and I need my beauty sleep. Love, Braden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Braden! Grandfather Hipps (my favorite pastor) told me this morning that you're planning a trip to Memphis. That's great; looking forward to meeting you. If Mom and Dad say it's okay with them, I hope you can hang out with us in the Lambs' room during Sunday school. We really "rock" in there each Sunday! Have a safe trip! P.S. Say hi to Mom and Dad.
Janie B.

Anonymous said...

oh what a precious little boy! I can't wait to hold you, Braden!!!!! He looks so alert in the top pic above the carseat pic... wow!

love you guys and can't wait to see you next month!!!!

Jenn Price