Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Doctor update!

Mommy and I ventured out together today for the first time by ourselves. The bad news... we only went to the doctor. The good news... no shots yet :) I have already grown one whole inch! Thats now 22 inches tall! And I'm up to 10lbs 4oz. I now outweigh Xuxa by one whole pound! Other than that, just lots of sleeping today!

1 comment:

The Wyatts said...

Hey Hipps'...glad things are going well...can't wait to see you guys!