Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nap Time

This is one of my favorite things to do. And at 18 days old, I do a lot of it! Mommy and Daddy read a lot about "swaddling" me because they thought I would be most comfortable. Well, I let them believe that for about a week. Then I let them know what I really liked. I would fight and struggle with those blankets and moan and groan until I got my arms loose. No matter how big the blanket or how tight the swaddle, I always got free. So here I am in my favorite sleeping position. Now its time to catch some z's. Sweet Dreams!

No comments: