Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Road Trip

Over the river and through the woods to Nana and Grandfather's house we went. It was my first long road trip and I think I did pretty good! My necessities, like my pack-n-play, my bouncy seat, and my stroller took up most the trunk. So needless to say, Mom and Dad didn't have much room for their things. They might have to get a mini van just for me! We had a wonderful time. We walked at Shelby Farms and along the river in downtown Memphis. They say that Mississippi was just across the river. I didn't really notice, but I bet one day I'll get to go fishing there! I got to hear my Grandfather preach on Sunday morning. (I was the only one with permission to sleep through the service.) Guess what?! Memphis was so fun, I started smiling! I have smiled at Mommy and Daddy a little bit, but I was saving them for this weekend. Everyone keeps smiling right back! How fun! I'm also starting to talk some. But its only coming out in coo's, caa's, ooo's and aah's! Love to all!
More later
P.S. Here I am with Mommy and Daddy in my Sunday's finest!









And me and Mommy at Shelby Farms!

No comments: