Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An apple a day...


In keeping with family tradition, we went to the north Georgia Apple Festival this past weekend in Ellijay. Mommy and Daddy have gone every year since they moved here. We had a great time looking at all the different crafts and there were lots of kids activities that I might be able to do in a year or two. My Grandpa G went with us, too! I met some new family this weekend, too! My "Aunt" Jennifer and "Uncle" Marc were visiting. Jennfier was my Mommy's roommate in college. Here we are at the Panorama Apple Barn, home of the best fried apple pies in Georgia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I love it! Will you send me that picture. I am going to put it in a fram. I already miss you guys. Talk to you soon.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I'm loving your blog. And how cool to see Jenn's picture! :) Keep the pictures coming so we can watch this little guy grow!

Angela (Wilson) Sanford