Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me and Mommy after our Christmas Eve service. And yes, my outfit says "My first Christmas!"












Were two pictures of this really necessary? I guess they just can't get enough!












My first present! Isn't the wrapping paper mesmorizing?! The colors?! The sparkle?! Now, what did I open again?

2 comments:

Buttercup2489 said...

Braden, you are so adorable! I just told your Grandfather last nite to tell Mom and Dad to put some new pictures up of you-and here they are!!! I hope you come to Memphis again soon so all of us at Trinity can see you again!!

Buttercup2489 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.