Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Thursday, November 1, 2007

a few weeks

Its been a busy few weeks. Sorry for the delay in updates, so we have some cathcing up to do! I am smiling a whole lot now! There are so many happy and fun things in this big world! I'm talking, too. Not quite real words, but I can carry on a conversation with anyone who will listen and talk back. Mommy thinks I can say "wow." I went to the doctor for my 2 month appointment. I am up to 24 1/2 inches and 14 lbs, 4 oz! 97th percentile for height and weight! I am getting really strong, too. I can hold my head up really well and check out everything going on around me! So here's what been going on...
On October 18 we hit the road again for another road trip. This time... Buies Creek, NC. I spent the night in a hotel for the first time this
weekend. We went up to Campbell University for Mommy and Daddy's homecoming. I toured around campus and met some people that were very special to Mommy and Daddy. I watched my first football game. (I think I'll play one day... especially if Daddy has anything to do with it!) I saw the house that Mommy and Daddy first lived in. We also went to Neill's Creek Baptist Church. That's were Daddy used to be a youth pastor. It was their Homecoming service, so we also stayed for dinner on the grounds.







Then last weekend Mommy's friend came and stayed with us, my other "Aunt" Jennifer. She's been Mommy's friend since high school! We had lots of fun playing. I got to go to the airport, too. But no plane ride yet. She's getting ready to move to Africa with Samaritan's Purse. She has a blog, too. Its listed on my links over to the side. Enjoy the updates!
Everyone knows what last night was... Halloween! Mommy made a costume for me, almost good enough to eat... I was a candy corn. We went to church and did a really fun outreach called the treat trail! It's
been a great few weeks. I'll post more later. Its nap time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you did so good with the halloween costume! too stinkin' cute.... hey you should put some more recent pics of Braden, I know he's probably grown so much from the time I saw him back in Oct! Miss you guys, love Jennifer