Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me

I know it has been such a long time. Life is busy in this big world when you are only a few months old. In fact I will be six months old on Sunday Feb 24! Here are a few of the highlights since my last update...
I already have one tooth and Mommy just discovered I am working on my second one. Yup, the bottom two are the first. This new bouncey seat is my absolute favorite. I can jump and fly and spin around anywhere Mommy and Daddy stick me.
I know this is a little behind the times, but here is a little quiz for you... At my four month check up, which do you think weighed more... A. four 5lb bags of sugar, B. two 10lb dumbells, C. Me, or D. all the same. Correct answer: D. I was off the charts for weight and height! I did really well with my shots, too! Afterward Mommy took me to see the new Veggie Tales movie. Actually, she wanted to go, I just went along for the ride!
Speaking of Mommy, guess what she did? She quit her job! She is home withme right now. SHe will probably do something part time, but just not as stressful and time consuming. I am so happy to be with her everyday. I am also helping her with a new business idea. She wants to start a cake business. Infact, she has already started. Its called Takes the Cake. She has made baby shower cakes, Christmas party cakes, birthday cakes and even a wedding cake! Keep her in your prayers. If this works well maybe she won't haveto go back to another job! Till next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi hipps! little braden sure is growing up fast!! sarah, since you're home full-time again, how about a playdate? call me so we can plan a time. :)