Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Monday, August 11, 2008

These Shoes Were Made for Walking!

Guess what I can do? W-A-L-K. The day after I turned 11 months, I started pounding the pavement! Mommy thinks I must have been practicing when she wasn't looking, because I went pretty far on the first day! I've got some new shoes and I am ready to go~ All the Time! And I am trying lots of new foods. Watermelon is my favorite fruit, and I actually love spinach. But there are some really yummy things out there~ orange sherbert and raspberry sorbet! I know lots of new words, well I have always known them, they are just now coming out! Apple-Bubble-Tickle (that was my first word)- Owl-Cow-Up-Down -Bath-Please-Stinky and the list goes on! I'll be the big 1 in just a couple weeks. I think there is a big party planned! Here is a few pictures from our trip to Navarre Beach with Grandather and Nana

1 comment:

megan said...

Great job, Braden!!! Keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes! ~Maebry and Clarke