Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Monday, December 1, 2008

How do you catch up on 4 months?!

Well, I've been busy... Turning One, eating, walking, talking, and more eating! I definitely like to keep busy. I keep Mommy and Daddy laughing! Here are a few of my favorite quotes...
"Heggy"- what I say when I am moving a big heavy object
"Mo, Peeez"- what I say after every bite of my favorite food
"Peana Buller" & "Peaches" & "Banana"- my favorite food
"Abido ky"- airpline in the sky
My favorite Bible characters: Jesus and Goliath
Enjoy a few pics!








No comments: