Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Clothes?


What do you mean I need a diaper? and clothes too? My new game is to run around in my birthday suit after bath time and laugh and play with mommy and daddy. I find any toy I can and see if they can catch it. I give them plenty of warning too, I can say "one, two, three... catch." I am repeating anything that is said, so be careful! I am loving elmo and big bird right now! I am eating pretty much everything and loving all of it- the more the better!I like drivng the cart at the grocery store and playing with all my friends at church. And I have used the potty a couple times, but don't know what all the fuss is about. My diaper works just fine! I am also getting a little upset when mommy and daddy want me to do something I don't want to do, but we are working on that. I had a very merry Christmas with all my family! I saw my first puppet show and that was the best ever! I had a special visit with my Auntie Jenn who has been living in Africa for the past year. In my own words... "Antie Jenn Ak Koo ka." I hope everyone is doing well and we'll be in touch!

No comments: