Greetings

To all my family and friends, far and near~ thanks for checking out my blog! Mommy and Daddy are trying to keep up with my postings, but keeping up with me takes lots of time. I am growing and changing so much and we never know what a day may hold, but one thing will never change... God's love is unwavering and his providence is undeniable!

keep in touch

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to my hometown! This weekend I visted two of the ATL's hotspots...

the Varsity and the World of Coke!

I didn't get a chance to meet the "real" polar bear, so I was happy enough to meet this big guy. Sing along with me... "I'd like to give the world a coke..."

Just one of my new tricks. Why sit up and play with the toys when I can just lay here and move the whole thing? I'm really starting to get around now. I can push myself backwards, but Mommy and Daddy put toys in front of me and I just get farther and farther away from them. One of these days, in the not to distant future, I'm going to be crawling forward and really going places!

We tried some cereal a couple weeks ago. It was a big deal and I had fun with it. But that only lasted a few days. I just don't think my tummy was ready for it! I'm completely satisfied with just me and mommy and I am definetly not having any weight loss. (I was 22lbs and 28 1/2 inches at my six month check up!) I'll be seven months next Monday, so maybe we will try again soon!
I met some wonderful people this weekend! This is my Uncle Preston and Aunt Sara. Well, he is like a brother to my mommy and daddy, so he might as well be like an uncle to me! And Sara is his girlfriend!

And to top off a great weekend, I met my Uncle Jim! He is really my great uncle, but lets not make him feel too old! He is mommy's unlce from NY! He surprised us all with a visit for the weekend. We went to the park, and the Varsity and the World of Coke and sat by the pool and had a cook out with the whole family, Unlce Preston and Aunt Sara, too! Daddy made his famous chicken wings and I of course was the entertainment!

Till next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Braden is growing up so much! I look at one pic and say, oh, he looks so much like Sarah! But then in another, I see more of Justin. I miss holding the little cutie! He's so precious, and I'm so happy for you guys. Miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

oops, the anonymous is me, Jenn Price! love you

megan said...

That's great, Braden!! My mom wishes she had waited longer to give me rice cereal. Who needs the stuff when you've got Mom? I can't wait to meet you one of these days, be good for your parents!!

~Maebry